Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Embrace Life with Bleach Painting


This is one of the cards we'll be making tonight in my Bleaching Techniques class. I love how this one turned out! It's pretty simple too!

I used the Embrace Life set with the Ginger Blossoms
Designer Series paper, Groovy Guava card stock, a small strip of the Textured card stock at the bottom, and just a bit of Certainly Celery DS paper. For the flower, I embossed the image on Groovy Guava with Vermark and clear powder, then used an Aquapainter filled with household bleach to paint around the stamen to create the lighten center of the flower. I cut the flower out and attached to the card using Dimensionals. Then I added a small half pearl from the Pretties Kit and a bit of Grosgrain ribbon to finish it off.

Happy Stamping!
Brycia

No comments: