Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wow Flowers with Circle Punches

Okay, I don't know what came over me there with that last post... Those who know me probably think that I was abducted by aliens from Planet Laura Ashley. I mean, I like the elegant look, but I usually don't do things that feminine lately. So, on the way to the Post Office I came up with another idea for Kristina's Color Inspiration. I thought it would be fun to do another card that had a totally different look. Here it is:



Okay, this is a very simple card, but simple is good sometimes, right? I used Chocolate Chip Textured card stock for the card, Chocolate Chip Classic ink, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, and Very Vanilla card stock, a circle Fire Brad, and Chocolate Chip Double-Stitched Grograin Ribbon. I used both the 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches for the circles.

Let me know which you like better of these two in the comments: Wow Flowers or Dreams Du Jour if you'd like.

5 comments:

Chook said...

your card looks great with all that chocolate chip colour.

Sherri said...

Super cute card!!

Savitri said...

This is sooo cute!!!! Awesome card!

Deanna said...

Delish! I must have this set!

Shawntel said...

I love all the chocolate, so rich and Cute! I love the layout too!!