Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back from Convention

Whew... I'm back from the Stampin' Up! Convention and finally getting caught up! I held a New Catalog Preview Open House last night, so I was focused on that ever since stepping off the plane Sunday night. Now that that is over, I'm getting back to normal... until next week's club anyway!

Well, convention was tons of fun and I've got lots of new ideas. I want to play with many of the things I saw before they leave my mind forever, so I won't be posting any convention samples or new sets for a few days. I haven't photographed them yet... but soon...

Anyway, one of the highlights of the convention, besides all the free stamps I got, was meeting a fellow blogger: Kristina Werner. Kristina is a fabulously talented stamper who just happens to work for Stampin' Up! She was working in the Momento Mall the first day I went in and one of the other Stampin' Up! employees was kind enough to take a picture of the two of us together:






I love Kristina's style, very clean and simple, but never boring! If you haven't been there already, check out her blog: http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/

I need to run now, but I'll try to post a card soon...

No comments: