Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Friends Page



I've had some people bugging me to post this page I did last month. (You know who you are! LOL!!!) So, here it is...

The base of both card and page are Purely Pomegranate textured card stock. Then I layered Pumpkin Pie Designer Series paper to both. For the page I used some self-adhesive die cuts from a Simply Scrappin kit that was a Hostess set a while back. I added clear Rhinestone brads to the center of several flowers. I covered the chipboard letters with the Pumpkin Pie DS paper and attached them with Mini Glue Dots. The journaling was printed right on the background paper. I added Pomegranate Double Stitched ribbon along the top of the DS paper and paper piercing at the bottom. The die cut flowers were attached with Dimensionals. Oh, and I did layer two of the photos on Chocolate Chip card stock and spiral punched the main photo's layer. I think that is everything.

I actually did a card with these colors first and liked it so much that I made this page. This is the card I made first, which inspired me to do the page:

For this I used the new felt flowers called Flower Fusion (110720 - $14.95). I also stamped the swirl from Baroque Motifs on the card. Again, I used the clear Rhinestone Brads, Double Stitched ribbon, and looking at it now, I should have added the paper piercing as well. I'll have to go do that...


Happy Stamping!

Brycia

No comments: