Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Noun Belt


I just couldn't pass up taking some photos of my cute little guy this day when he came home from school... with his "Noun Belt".

For this layout I used Blue Bayou texture card stock as the base and layered Wild Wasabi textured card stock on top. All the elements are from the Creative License Simply Scrappin kit offered as a Hostess Reward in the 2007 Fall-Winter Collection catalog. The kit actually came with Soft Sky card stock as well, but that didn't match Andrew's shirt, so I used only pieces without the Soft Sky color and added a bit of Bashful Blue instead to coordinate with the color of his shirt. I used the spiral punch on the Bashful Blue layer behind the central photo, a bit of Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware and Linen thread to add some details. The chipboard letters are colored with Bashful Blue craft ink.

Happy Stamping and Scrapping!
Brycia

No comments: