Friday, September 19, 2008

Embrace Life in Kraft


Here's a super simple card I did months ago after seeing some cool cards at Target. The Target cards were all square kraft cards with a line image (some flowers, one martini glass, I forget what else), with some bright glitter in just a small area. I'd never think of putting glitter with kraft - two different looks to me... but I liked the cards. Okay, so my version didn't end up with bright glitter, but there is a little. I just love the simplicity of black line art on the Kraft card stock.

My card is 4 1/2" square, using Embrace Life and Fundamental Phrases stamp set. I used the word window punch to punch out the phrase and pop it up on Dimensionals after I stamped one "Hi There" upside down! OOPS!!! I added the brads to the verse to fill up the space and liked it better than the original non-punched and popped version, so I did it to all the cards that I made that day. Mistakes often turn out for the better, just go with it! Oh, the images are stamped in black craft and embossed with clear powder, and there is a little Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the stamens.

Happy Stamping!
Brycia

No comments: