Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Embrace Life with Ruby Red

While doing some "housecleaning" on my computer this afternoon I found this card I did awhile ago and never posted. It is a super simple card, but I thought I'd post it anyway since sometimes you need that... In fact, I think I'll start a "Super Simple" label, so when you are looking for an idea that is really quick you can click on that link on the right.

Anyway, this is a top fold 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" card made with textured Ruby Red card stock. I think textured card stock is a great option when you are trying to make a decent looking card quickly. I cut a 1" wide strip of Basic Black and "embossed" dots on it using the Crop-a-dile. The image was stamped on watercolor paper (another great option for the simple but classy card) with black Staz-On and colored using the Watercolor Wonder Crayons. The watercolor paper is mounted on the card using Dimensionals. A bit of Always Artichoke ribbon cinches the stem.

Happy Stamping!

Brycia

No comments: