Friday, September 5, 2008

Scallop Circle Wow Flowers


I've been playing with some of my new Big Shot dies and having a blast. I came up with this one using the Sweet Always Designer Series Paper and Wow Flowers earlier this week. I just keep going for that little Wow Flowers set... I really need to hid it on myself! LOL!

Anyway, the card is a regular folded card of Pumpkin Pie which I then cut with the Scallop Circle, keeping some of the fold inside the cut line. After that I cut a half circle of the DSP and extended over the fold a bit to make the scallop circle look complete. I pierced the scallops on the Pumpkin Pie half, added the verse and the circle accented with a rhinestone brad, then a bit of ribbon and hardware and it's done! I had a little trouble deciding on this layout, but once I slid the ribbon over to the left side instead of having it run right down the center of the card, I was happy with it. Hope you like it!
Happy Stamping!
Brycia


No comments: