Monday, September 8, 2008

Sweet Build a Flower

I usually try to post things with current Stampin' Up! merchandise, in case someone wants to buy the necessary items to duplicate the project, but I liked this one so much I couldn't skip it. As you can see from several of my recent posts, I've been having a good time with my new Big Shot and the dies I've gotten for it. This card was one I made the Build-a-Flower die, some retired background paper (name escapes me), Love and Happiness Rub-Ons from last Sell-a-bration, and Whisper White card stock as the base. The embossing on the white was done with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and my new Big Shot machine.

By the way, I have several new packs of the Love and Happiness Rub-ons that I will be listing for sale, along with a bunch of retired stamp sets as soon as I get the list put together. Email me at 1morestamp@gmail.com if you are interested.

Happy Stamping!
Brycia

No comments: