Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pumpkin Flower Basket


I've really been on a Pumpkin Pie kick for a while, and the super cute Sweet Always paper isn't helping...

This was one of two project options for my stamp club members last night (the other was a Halloween version). I had them each try out the new Big Shot Machine and the Stampin' Up! Exclusive Basket and Blooms Bigz Die. I think they were all impressed with out easy and quick it is to cut this little basket. Now that SU offers bulk uncut chipboard it is even more fun to play with!

For this one I used Pumpkin Pie card stock, the dot and Thank You stamps from Enjoy Every Moment set, the Basket and Blooms die, Sweet Always DSP, bulk On-Board Chipboard, Fire Round Rhinestone brads, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip Classic ink, and Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon.

If you'd like to purchase any of these products, visit my Stampin' Up! Website 1morestamp.stampinup.net and click on Shop Now in the upper right hand corner.

Happy Stamping!
Brycia

1 comment:

Beate said...

Adorable basket!
Hugs and smiles