Friday, September 26, 2008

Wow Flowers in Chocolate and Pink

Happy Friday!

Another Wow Flowers...

I did this one a while ago - I needed another sample to display with the convention make-and-take box of note cards of the same colors. I like to have a couple items with some common colors to display together in my stamping area - just looks nicer. And, since I was doing a suspension card for my clubs last month, I figured another sample was in order for that also.

I used the Polka Dot background stamp - LOVE that! I embossed it with Versamark and clear powder on the 3"x6" Chocolate Chip card. Then I layered some scalloped white card stock and the Pirouette Pink, punched the circle and assembled.


Happy Stamping!
Brycia

1 comment:

Beate said...

Brycia, That's one gorgeous birthday card!
Hugs and smiles